|Ingredients for pumpkin spice: ground cloves, ginger, cinnamon, all spice, nutmeg|
Now that it's Fall, I've been playing around with making my own pumpkin spice at home. Super easy to make and was perfect for making pumpkin pie or incorporating into the buttercream for pumpkin spice macarons!
Ingredients for Homemade Pumpkin Spice
- 2 Tbsp. (15g) Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. (7g) Ground Ginger
- 2 Tsp. (5g) Ground Nutmeg
- 1//2 Tsp. (1g) All Spice
- 1/2 Tsp. (1g) Ground Cloves
Directions for Homemade Pumpkin Spice
- Measure out all the spices. I use a scale to measure it out to the exact g. Measuring with a tablespoon or teaspoon works nicely too.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Store in an air tight container until you are ready to use.
This pumpkin spice smells really good! Look for the next post where I make macarons with this pumpkin spice mix.