1 onion (chopped & diced)
2 pieces of garlic chopped
3 cups of chicken stock
3 large potatoes - diced (for this one I used a couple of small potatoes from the garden)
2 carrots (peeled & diced)
1 cup of milk
Shaved asiago cheese
1. Chop onion into pieces and cook for about 10 minutes or until you're finished peeling and dicing other ingredients (I also threw in 2 pieces of chopped garlic for taste).
2. Once onions are mushy, pour in chicken stock.
3. Turn heat up.
4. Add in chopped potatoes and carrots.
6. Take off heat. Place the immersion blender in and blend until your desired consistency.
7. Pour in 1 cup of milk and stir until well mixed.
8. Pepper & salt to taste.
9. Add a dash of asiago cheese before serving.