Dilly Baked Salmon with Litehouse Foods
A recipe for a quick and easy dilly baked salmon.
I was recently invited to try out Litehouse Foods dressings and dips. I had the opportunity to do so when looking for ingredients for a baked salmon. This baked salmon recipe is not only quick to put together but tastes so good! It was the day before Mother's Day and we knew that Dan's Mom wanted dinner to be simple and not too heavy. I knew that I wanted to have a meal that could be quickly prepped and ready to eat within 20-30 minutes. We bought a big fillet of salmon from Costco, a lemon and a bottle of Litehouse Food Dilly of a Dip.
Recipe for Dilly Baked Salmon
- 1 flank of salmon
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of Dilly of a Dip
- Pat dry salmon. Spread dip on both sides of salmon.
- Cut lemon in half and liberally squeeze lemon juice on both sides of salmon. Slice pieces of lemon rind off and scatter on top of the salmon. After squeezing the lemon, place the pieces under the salmon.
- Bake at 475F for 20 minutes.
- Serve salmon with salad, lemon slice and additional dilly dip as desired.
I'm pleased to announce that LiteHouse Foods has offered one of my readers the chance to try the dips for themselves. Enter your information into the Rafflecopter for a chance to win 3 vouchers from Litehouse Foods.
You can enter to win by commenting below. Giveaway only open to Canadian residents (except Quebec). Just remember to log your info into the Rafflecopter widget so I can keep track of your entries. Here's how to enter:
- Comment on this blog post (below) about what you would like to see me blog about. (mandatory)
- Join my mailing list
- Visit my Facebook page and comment on the link to this post.
- Follow me on Instagram (@beyondumami) and comment on the photo I've put up about this recipe.
- Tag a friend on the Instagram post about this giveaway (more friends = more chances).
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet at me (@beyondumami).
Giveaway opens Sunday June 4, 2017 and closes Tuesday June 20, 2017. I'll email the winner on Wednesday June 21. Winner will have to answer the following skill testing question: (2+3) X 25 +25=___.