Easy Crustless Quiche Recipe!
When my husband and I made the Taiwan Red Bean Wheelcakes back in September, we were trying out various recipes that could be used on the Nordic Ware Eggs Plus Pan. One thing that you should know about my husband is that he is a huge proponent on ensuring that every single one of our kitchen gadgets must not be single function kitchen tools (with the exception of a can opener). This means that any kitchen gadget that lives in our kitchen must be able to be used for different recipes.
The first recipe we made with the new pan was actually not the Taiwan Red Bean Wheelcakes but instead Crustless Quiches!
So below is the recipe for the Crustless Quiches. Make sure you read all the way to the end for exciting details on how you can win the Eggs Plus Pan for yourself!
- approx. 1 cup of milk
- 4 eggs
- 3-4 filling ingredients such as tomatoes, onions, cheese, spinach etc.. The sky's the limit!
- Dice up all the ingredients into smaller pieces as the quiche cooks fairly quickly.
- Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl. Transfer the filling to a bowl with a spout and pour the egg mixture about half-way up each reservoir. Oiling each reservoir beforehand is optional (the pan is non-stick).
- Once the egg mixture begins to cook, slowly add fillings to each crustless quiche. You can even put different fillings in each one and customize to everyone's preferences!
- Cook the crustless quiches on medium for about 10 minutes, or until the tops are cooked and the egg is no longer runny looking.
- Using a silicon spatula gently loosen the quiche from the pan and serve onto a plate.
We tried putting the top on the pan initially, but realized that this would soften the quiches as the pan begins to cook with steam. If you want crispy quiches, leave the top off.
It goes without saying that having individual quiche creations is great. However, you could easily use the pan for multiple uses such as making two crustless quiches, a sunny side egg and sausage all in the same pan. The pan also has a little pamphlet that comes with further ideas on how to use it.
Or, you could always make the Taiwan Red Bean Wheelcakes from my previous post!
Now for the eggciting part of this post! Nordic Ware has given me an Eggs Plus Pan to give away to one lucky reader! This pan will be shipped directly to you from Nordic Ware and is open to Canada and the U.S! Enter the giveaway in the Rafflecopter below with your details. Make sure you leave a comment as that is the minimum requirement for entering the giveaway. Good luck!
Prize: One (1) lucky reader will receive a Nordic Ware Eggs Plus Pan.
Duration: Giveaway will be open until November 30, 2014.
Who Can Enter: Open to residents of Canada and the USA.
How to Enter: Please follow the instructions in the rafflecopter below. Remember that leaving a comment is mandatory.
How will the winner be chosen: The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified via email. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.